Objective Injury Assessment and Tracking Rehabilitation
Collecting and collating data on patients progress and outcomes is challenging. Paper reports, non-standardised assessments in different locations, and lack a of age and gender specific comparative normative data all create difficulties in rehabilitation.
With TheScreeningLab every assessment and questionnaire is digitised, creating a comprehensive dataset. Strengths and weaknesses of each patient are transformed in individual interventions and can be tracked promoting the rehab process. Bulk export of data is available for further statistical analysis and use in publications.
- Pathology / post-op specific assessments
- Digital self-scoring questionnaires
- Objective and functional approach
- Digital reports shared securely in real time
- Personalised guidelines to address weak areas
- Automatic tracking of rehab progress
- Digitisation and collection of every examination for further statistical analysis and reporting
Our exclusive algorithms have been designed to fill the gap between the results obtained by the patient during the assessment and level of fitness required to perform safely daily tasks and progress in the rehabilitation path. Learn more via our video
If you are interested in discussing how TheScreeningLab can optimise your injury assessment and management protocols
Everybody Is a Winner with TheScreeningLab
How does TheScreeningLab Work?